ROTARY VACUUM DRUM FILTER
The sophisticated design of “Pharmalab Rotary Vacuum Drum Filter (RVDF)”is user friendly as it reduces manual operation by providing automated slurry level maintenance in the trough, automated transfer of filtrate from vacuum tank and automatic cake discharge arrangement. The trough is provided with tilt arrangement to control the immersion, reduce dead time between the cake discharge and drum immersion for new cycle to start and increase drying time.
- Compact and Hygienic design for Pharmaceuticals and Food & Beverage processing
- Automated, Sophisticated and User friendly operation
- Variable Drum speed from 0.5 to 5 rpm
- Trough tilt up to stipulated degree to choose proper drum immersion degree. Reduces the dead time and achieve better drying of cake.
- Automated level regulation in trough
- Complete draining of filtrate from drum filter
- Automated cake cutting blade advancement system
- Anti-foaming arrangement in Vacuum tank.
- Wear resistant cake cutting knives using special abrasion proof material
- Cake discharge belt conveyor arrangement (Optional)
- Simple and easy to operate
- Dewatering, washing and /or clarification.
- Bulk filtration in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Clarification of fruit juices in food processing
- Fermented lees filtration in wine industry
- Trub filtration and wort separation in breweries
- Recovery of liquid from brewery waste
- Corn syrup clarification
- Removal of fats, oils, protein, and unconverted starch from neutralized sugar liquor
- Dextrose clarification
- Filtration of liquid sugar and molasses
- Dewatering slurries of food & pulp
- Biomass recovery in breweries
- Better Filtrate clarity with Pre-coat filtration
- Low operating cost
- Controlled cake thickness by variable drum speed
- Reduced manpower requirement
- Large filtration area for high throughput
- Ease of operation
- Better productivity by eliminating cake resistance
- Suitable for concentrated slurries
Also Check Out: