Dry Heat Sterilizer
Dry Heat Sterilization and Depyrogenation
Dry heat sterilization and depyrogenation are used for complete destruction & removal of all micro-organisms by means of dry heat. These stainless steel dry heat sterilizers use air as a medium of sterilization.
It employs higher temperatures up to 300°C and requires exposure time up to 2 hours, depending upon the temperature employed.
- Glass Bottles, Vials, Ampoules, Containers
- Stainless steel and aluminium containers
- Powders like sulphonamides and talcum powder
- Load is arranged to ensure uninterrupted air flow.
- DHS may be pre- heated for materials with poor heat conductivity.
- The temperature is allowed to reduce up to 55°C-60C prior to removal of sterilized material.
Design and Functional Features
- Chamber is manufactured in SS316L. Fully welded with round corners.
- The doors are of hinged type, equipped with double edge seal gasket for maximum safety
- For operation, control and data acquisition a PLC is provided. HMI facilitates interface between operator and equipment.
- Equipments are available with single door as well as double door pass through arrangement.
- Bio seal flange to seal the equipment into the building wall can be provided
- HEPA filters are installed in the fresh air, recirculation and exhaust module. In addition, 0.5 micron “Micro B” filter is installed as a pre-filter to the Fresh Air HEPA
- Three modules for air handling
- Fresh air (air intake)
Control Systems are available with Siemens, Allen-Bradley & Mitsubishi PLC. The control system design enables an easy & logical operation with graphical user interface, menu driven display & passwords at several levels. PC & Printer can be connected directly to the control system.
A complete range of carriages, transfer trolleys to simplify handling.
Plates, trays, wire baskets and other relevant accessories are supplied depending on the application.
Also Check Out: