Automatic Horizontal plate filter
The Auto Cake Discharge Filter is the latest addition to our existing range of filters. This filter is used where automatic cleaning of plates is required without opening the filter. Thus, the filter requires lesser change over-time.
In this type of filter, all the plates have an 80-micron wire-mesh screen welded to the top of the filter plate. These are rotated at the end of the process to automatically discharge the cake and make the assembly ready for the new filter aid bed. Also, a spray pipe is provided for feeding the cleaning liquid under pressure. This helps remove residual, if any, after the cake discharge. The filter can be sized for the required area of filtration.
- Integral configuration
- Large diameter central shaft for higher filtration rate
- Belt driven discharge system
- Treated Exterior surface minimizes fiber migration in downstream.
- Timer based quick flush system
- Top & Bottom Flushed seals
- Efficient filter plate washing system
- Larger opening conical discharge
- Add-on external scavenger to filter residual feed material
- Stainless steel construction for Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage processing
- Inlet flow distributor to avoid vortex formation
- Clarification and recovery application.
- Bulk filtration in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Sugar syrup filtration
- Clarification of fruit juices in food processing
- Fining and Polishing treatment in Winery
- Primary DE Filtration in brewery
- Cell harvet (bio mass) in Biotech industry
- Plant extract in Pharmaceutical industry
- Kieselgur filtering in wine making
- Better Filtrate clarity with Pre-coat filtration
- Closed system to safely handle toxic & hazardous substance
- Automatic cake discharge eliminates manpower and time to open the filter for cleaning
- Improved productivity
- Low operating cost
- Reduced manpower requirement
- Large filtration area for high throughput
- Ease of operation
- Filtration at Elevated temperature
Also Check Out: